Building a more diverse and inclusive workforce
Hopefully you’re here because you feel as strongly as we do that building a more diverse and inclusive workforce is critical to the success and prosperity of the (re)insurance market.
Welcome to Insider Progress – a cross-market, free-to-join community launched by Insurance Insider and designed to promote active discussions around building an insurance workplace for the future.
Through our events, we hope to create a place where people will not only meet and network with like-minded individuals, but also be able to benefit from tangible takeaways which can be put into place in your own companies.
Insider Progress will also feature editorial articles, opinion pieces, research, thought leadership and more, designed to arm people with evidence and ideas that can be taken into the boardroom to supplement and inspire your D&I policy building.
Most importantly, this will not be a place where we just focus on the negatives or the horror stories.
We want to provide a clear view of how embracing and celebrating employees’ differences can bring new business opportunities in (re)insurance.
But, in order to truly enact change, we need support from all corners of the market – both men and women, from the new graduate recruit to the C-suite executive.
So, if you're interested in becoming part of a movement that will help companies prepare their workforce for tomorrow, please sign up, get your boss to sign up and start being part of the conversation.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Attend the Insider Progress Breakfast Briefing "Talent and Bridging the Socio-Economic Gap", taking place Thursday, 27th April 2023 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at EY’s UK Head Office.
The Insider Progress Breakfast Briefing "Talent and Bridging the Socio-Economic Gap", is taking place Thursday, 27th April 2023 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at EY’s UK Head Office.
Topics for debate will include:
- How do we level the playing field in recruitment when it comes to socio-economic differences?
- How do we ensure these candidates get the support to stay in the industry after recruitment?
- Current initiatives on socio-economic diversity underway in the City of London
- Christopher Woolard CBE, Chair, EY Global Financial Services Regulatory Network
- Nilesh Dosa, Founder, icanyoucantoo | Associate Director, EY
- Sophie Hulm, Chief Executive Officer at Progress Together
- Catrin Shi, Editor-in-Chief, Insurance Insider
- Chatham House rule
- We are encouraging for attendees to send in their questions in advance for discussion, although we will also be taking questions on the day
- A microphone will be in the room for those who submit the questions or have comments
Sponsored by EYInsider Progress explores initiatives to encourage talent from different socio-economic backgrounds to the market, and the existing barriers to entry.
Sponsored by EYOur panel discusses how the market can empower its older employees and make the most of their experience and expertise.
Event registrations are now at capacity. To be added to the waiting list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 9th 2021