NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Insider Engage Registration Giveaway ("Prize Draw") begins on 20 October 2020 at 15:00 and ends on 30 November at 23:59 (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Prize Draw is Euromoney Trading Limited, doing business as Insider Publishing Group whose registered office is at 8 Bouverie Street, London EC4Y 8AX, United Kingdom ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Prize Draw, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. A copy of these Official Rules is available at https://www.insiderengage.com/registration. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Prize Draw. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Prize Draw. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United Kingdom of who are over 18 (the "Entrant"). Employees of Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees of agents or suppliers of the Sponsor or its affiliates, parent or subsidiary companies who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; , are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses.
Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Remarkable 2 Tablet
Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) 1 £100 Lombard Street Gift Voucher
Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Book bundle of 5 books
Prize: Five (5) winners will receive one (1) Insurance t-shirt
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by Winner (as defined below). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Prize Draw is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United Kingdom.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Prize Draw during the Promotion Period online by creating a free account on Insider Engage at https://www.insiderengage.com/registration (“Entry”).
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Only one entry per individual. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/prize draw subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate and Entries received after the end of the Promotion Period will automatically be disqualified. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Prize Draw.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner(s) of the Prize Draw (“Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry within 3 days of the random drawing. Potential Winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 30 days of notification. If a Winner fails to accept a Prize within this period, the Sponsor reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received during the Promotional Period. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the Sponsor, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Sponsor, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The Sponsor reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
9. WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of the Winner List, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Insider Publishing Group cc: Insider Engage Registration Giveaway at Level 1, 29 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7NX, United Kingdom. Requests for the names of the Winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. These Official Rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.